In this post you can find some information about minibus and nearest cities
There are some routs from Bodrum Garage to the nearest cities. But you should keep in mind that buses are moving from point A to point B, you can’t leave somewhere on the road. For example, if you take to minibus (dolmuş) to Turgutreis, you will not be able to exit in Ortakent. Nearest cities:
- Akyarlar – a series of small bays and peninsulas at the southwestern corner of the peninsula.
- Bitez – among the Bodrum peninsula’s more “mature” resorts, it has a good dark sand beach and spectacular sunset view.
- Turgutreis – the largest town on the western shore of the peninsula with waterfront promenade, beaches and clubs.
- Gümüşlük – long known for its small waterfront restaurants, memorable sunset and the ruins of ancient Myndos lurking just offshore.
- Yalıkavak – a worthy challenger to Bodrum, Yalıkavak is a pleasant, pretty town with a good beach, Palmarina promenade with variety of restaurants, luxury shops and lots of yachts.
- Göltürkbükü – two resorts in one, with plenty of choice to find what you like.
- Gündoğan – Gündoğan can boast a wide (though short) beach and plenty of holiday villas to let.
- Kadıkalesi – if you are looking for uncrowded seaside village, Kadıkalesi may be exactly this place.
- Torba – farthest from Bodrum, at the eastern end of the peninsula’s north shore, Torba is small, simple and far from the madding crowds.
- Yahşi – the southern beach suburb of Ortakent, with a variety of beaches and accommodations.