The Turkish President announced new restrictions due to the increased number of cases. The country imposing a weekend curfew, schools will continue online.
- On weekends people can go outside from 10:00 to 20:00;
- Schools that entered a weeklong fall break on Friday would remain shut and education would switched to online;
- Senior citizens, above 65 and older can go out from 10:00 to 13:00;
- People aged 20 or younger will go out from 13:00 to 16:00;
- Shopping malls, hair salons, cafe would have their operating hours limited from 10:00 to 20:00.
- Restaurants will work for delivery and pickup. From 10 to 20 the client can come to the restaurant, place an order and pick it up. After 20:00, restaurants switch to delivery mode, orders must accepted by phone or online;
- Shutting down cinemas until the end of the year;
- Internet cafe, tea houses, billiard rooms, playstation cafe will closed;
- All sports events held without fans;
- Smoking prohibited on main streets and squares;
The heads of municipalities can expand the list of restrictions at their discretion. These restrictions do not apply to tourists.
The restrictions came into force on 20/11/2020.