Acıbadem Bodrum Hospital located in Ortakent (literally “middle town“) and is easily accessible from all around the Bodrum peninsula, including the airport, ports and the marinas. The hospital’s internal spaces reflect the serenity and beauty of Bodrum: high ceilings, abundant use of windows, inpatient rooms with scenic views of the Aegean coastline. Internal gardens, tranquil color and material choices and lush landscaping offer patients an environment most supportive of healing.
In the Service of Domestic and Foreign Tourists
Positioned as a general purpose hospital, Acıbadem Bodrum Hospital became operational in June 2012. The hospital provides healthcare services for residents of Bodrum and the surrounding region as well domestic and foreign tourists who are in Bodrum for holiday purposes.
The hospital operates on contract with private insurance companies in all branches.
26.000 m² of Covered Area
Acıbadem Bodrum Hospital is designed in accordance with Bodrum’s nature and has a covered area of 26.000 m². In patient rooms of the hospital, which are designed to utilize the day-light and icons unique to Bodrum are used in the interior decoration, indoor gardens, special areas for children and special waiting areas for patients’ relatives are present. Designed with a spacious architecture, the hospital includes a balcony in all patient rooms.
The hospital has a bed capacity of 104 and includes 20 intensive-care beds, 4 operation rooms, 10 Emergency Observation Beds and a helicopter pad for emergency situations. Patients who are under observation in emergency care unit reside in a separate room.
Diagnosis and treatment services at Acıbadem Bodrum Hospital are provided with modern-technology devices such as TrueBeam, Pet-CT, Whole Body MRI, DSA (Digital Angiography), 4-Dimensional Color Doppler Ultrasound, Multislice Tomography, Angio CT, Digital Mammography, Breast Ultrasound and 1.5 Tesla MRI. The hospital utilizes the Gamma Camera Device in the field of nuclear medicine.
Acıbadem Bodrum Hospital offering services in many branches of medicine, Acıbadem Bodrum Hospital includes an In-vitro Fertilization Centre, Check-up Center, Radiology Department and Interventional Cardiology (Coronary Angiography, Stent, etc.) Units. The hospital is designed in such a way that the patient can access all speciality branches for the diagnosis and treatment with minimum referral within the hospital.
About Acıbadem Bodrum Hospital prices
If you don’t have any Turkish or international insurance visit to hospital could be very expensive. Price for foreigners – approximately ≈800TL. For comparison, Turkish citizens pay ≈425TL.
INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANIES:
- ABC Health Services
- AFRICAN INSURANCE COMPANY
- Aid Assistance
- ALLIANZ WORLDWIDE CARE (AWC)
- Allianz Global Assistance (AGA)
- Almeda Assitance and Health Services
- American Assist Travel Services Inc.
- AP Companies
- ARIA International HealthSolutions
- Asia Medical Assistance
- Assist America
- Assist-Card-(Universal Travel Services)
- AXA ALMANYA/PPP HEALTHCARE/UK/USA- BLUE CROSS & BLUE SHIELDS/Wintherthur
- BKK for ORT
- BLUE CROSS & BLUE SHEILDS
- BosphorusMed Assist
- BUPA INSURANCE SERVİCES
- Cega Assistance
- Celta Assistance
- Charge Care International
- Chartis Europe-Rusya
- CIGNA INTERNATIONAL
- Class Asistans
- CLASS ASSISTANCE COMPANY
- Coris Türkiye
- DABCOVICH MARITIME AGENCY
- DAMAN NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY
- Die Continentale
- DKV-Deutsche Krankenversicherung AG
- EGYCROSS ASSISTANCE
- Eurocross Assistance Netherlands&Czech Republic
- EUROP ASSISTANCE TÜRKİYE
- Europ Assistance Global Corporate Solutions ITPA Division; Almanya
- Falck Travelcare Denmark
- FIRST ASSISTANCE
- First Assist (Hizir)
- Foreign Service Benefit Plan
- GLOBAL ASSISTANCE & HEALTHCARE
- Global Benefits Group/Voyager Assistance (GVA)
- Globality Health
- GMC Henner
- Healix International Ltd.
- Healthwatch Asistans
- HTH WORLDWIDE
- ICS ASSISTANCE LCC
- IMS ISTANBUL MEDIKAL SERVISLERI LTD.STi
- INTER GLOBAL ASSISTANCE
- Inter Mutuelles Assistance
- International Health Insurance (Denmark/First Health)
- INTERNATIONAL SOS/TRİCARE/AEA COM.FR; INTERNATIONAL SOS/UK-MADRİD-ÇEK-RUSYA-ALMANYA-İSVİÇRE-FR
- IPA-YABANCI SİGORTALAR
- JI ACCIDENT FIRE
- Libya United Insurance
- Marina Özel Sağlık Hizmetleri
- MARM SAĞLIK (ASSİST FİRMA)-85000
- Medex Assistance (Medex Global Group)
- Medgate Assistance
- Medic’air International
- Metlife Expatriate Benefits
- MSH INTERNATIONAL, PREVINTER, ASFE & EXPACARE
- OMUR MARINE
- One Assist Ltd.
- Operations Libya for Healthcare
- Prestige International UK Ltd.
- QUALITY HEALTH MANAGEMENT
- REMED (ASSİST FİRMA)
- Retas Asistans Sağlık ve Yol Destek Hizmetleri A.Ş.
- Sahara Insurance Co
- SEVEN CORNERS, INC
- SiGAL INSURANCE COMPANY
- Sigma Vienna Insurance Group JSC
- SOS International DANİMARKA
- Specialty Assist Limited
- Standard Insurance
- Thomas Miller Claims Managment
- TMS Sağlık Hizmetleri
- TRAVEL GUARD ASİA PACİFİC PTE. LTD./EMEA LTD. UK
- TRICARE US FOREIGN CLAIMS WPS-CHAMPUS
- Trust Insurance
- Tur Assist Yard. Servis Ltd. Şti.
- TURAS-TURQUIE (ASSİST FiRMA)
- United Healthcare International
- VAN BREDA
- WAPMED TPA SERVICES LLC
- West Assistance
- Zilveren Kruis
EMBASSIES AND CONSULATES:
- American Consulate (UHM)
- BRITISH CONSULATE
- Indian Consulate
- Libyan Consulate
- Sudan Consulate
- UKRAINE ISTANBUL CONSULATE; UKRAINE ISTANBUL CONSULATE (VAT)
- International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Incirlik Air Base