As far as Bodrum became a popular touristic place a service industry also has grown.
Turkey – is a paradise for coffee lovers. Here you could find a lot of different coffee places to chill and try any kind of these powerful drink.
The most popular place:
- Kahve Dünyası – the most popular branch in Turkey. Kahve Dünyası serve all of the coffee, chocolate, ice cream and pastry products fresh with their “producer to consumer” approach and have created a unique coffee shop concept in Turkey. You can join cup of coffee with cake or sandwich.
- Mado – if you like ice-cream this place – must to visit. Special desserts like Baklava, Sarma, Walnut Muska and Dolama, are matched with Mado’s well-known unique flavor of ice-cream. In addition to desserts, cheese or spinach layered pastries, special blend tea and coffee varieties, juices and smoothies, special drinks and main dishes for lunch.
- Starbucks – of course! All over the world you could find the Starbucks. In Turkey with local flavors and deserts and here you can have a cup of Turkish coffee with water and locum.
- Marina Vespa Cafe – here you can try Illy coffee in standard types – from espresso to latte. Nothing outstanding, just good taste and serve.
- Cafe Cafen – cosy, good kitchen cafe with breakfast, Turkish wine evenings and coffee of course. Also they have European menu and traditional Turkish eggplant (menemen). Big cup of excellent americano, what could be better?
- Pelo Cafe – small cozy place, it’s owners young lovely people. Pelo Cafe situated in the center of Bodrum, retro style with modern design. Menu not so big but offer variety of tea, coffee, home made cookies, pasta and kind of sandwiches.